1. Complete the contact details section. Give us as much contact information as possible as we will need to keep in touch with you via email and phone if necessary.
2. Make your payment. This is completely secure and we do not retain your payment information or details after the immediate transaction.
3. Fill out the design requirements questionnaire. This should only take you a few minutes. You can give us as much or as little information as you like. Obviously, we can sharpen up your logo design much quicker the more information you provide, but our experienced logo designers are adept in providing stunning designs from the shortest of briefs.
4. Emailing initial logo designs for review. In just two working days we will email you initial logo designs for your review. One of these designs will probably stand out from the rest as the one to move forward with. If none of the designs catch your eye at this first stage, or if you’d like to see how a combination of two possible designs might work, we can modify your chosen design to make it perfect or we can have a further discussion to see where you want to go with the logo ideas. This is a perfectly normal part of the process of creating business logos. We call it our Two-Way design process. We provide the creative design flair, but you know your company and your market needs far better than we ever can. Working together as a team we can refine ideas to produce the perfect logo design for your company, your business and your market.
5. Provision of finished logo design. We will provide your finished logo design in every possible file format to cover any potential use of your new logo, in print, in advertising or on the Internet. Compatible file formats are provided for stationery design, clothing, yard sign, banner, website, decals etc. Our aim is to ensure that you have the correct file format to hand for any purpose. In the unlikely event that you don’t have a specific file that your printer requests, we will work directly with them to solve the problem.
6. Archiving your logo design. We will always retain your logo design files for safe keeping so that, in the event of a PC crash or a catastrophic network failure at your end, your original logo design files are always just an email away. Because we’ve been in business for more than a decade, you can be assured that we will still be here and your files will still be safe when you need us.